All Warwickshire libraries are closed until further notice.
Our online services are still available - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 8am to 5.30pm Tuesday 8am to 5.30pm Wednesday 8am to 5.30pm Thursday 8am to 5.30pm Friday 8am to 5pm Saturday 9am to 4pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Warwick Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
Warwick Library and Information Centre
- What we offer
- Books, talking books, large print
- Newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight-year-olds.
- Computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black and white, and colour.
- Photocopier – A3/A4 black and white, and colour
- UK Online Centre
- Public toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Thursdays, 9.30am to 10am and 11am to 11.30am.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-year-olds and their parents and carers, following on from Rhyme Time. Mondays, 9.30am to 10am.
- Chatterbooks – book talk, fun games and crafts for 8 to 11-year-olds. Once every four weeks, Wednesdays, 4pm to 5pm. Term time only.
- Page Turners – book and craft activities for Year 7 and above. Every four weeks on a Saturday, 2pm to 3.30pm. Contact us for more information.
- Lego Club – Lego Club – imaginative, creative Lego sessions for 8 to 11-year-olds. Alternate Tuesdays, 3.45pm to 5.15pm. Book with Eventbrite. Term time only.
- Lego Club Saturdays - starting 13 July. Creative themed sessions for primary school-aged children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 10.30am to 11.30am. Drop in - no need to book.
- Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free drop-in computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Tuesdays, 2pm to 4pm. Drop in; no need to book.
- Coffee Morning – with guest speakers. £1 charge. First Wednesday of every month, 10.30am to 12 noon
- Reading Group. Meeting every third Tuesday of the month, 2.00pm to 3.15pm. Contact us for more information
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property
- access the police website using the free-to-use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Warwick Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- induction loop
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- sign language interpretation arranged on request
- staff are trained to help
- information available
- Do it online
- Contact us