Let's do the right thing for Warwickshire
As of July 19, many of the COVID-19 restriction eased.
To continue to keep ourselves and each other safe, we encourage you to:
- Hands: Regularly wash your hands.
- Face: Wear a face covering when you’re in enclosed public places, on public transport or where social distancing is not possible - find out more about face covering exemptions.
- Space: Where possible, stay two metres apart from people outside your household, or support bubble.
- Fresh air: Fresh air is important to disperse the virus, open windows or meet outdoors
- Get tested regularly even if you don't have symptoms.
- Book your COVID-19 vaccine online or by phoning 119. For the best protection you will need to get a second dose 8 weeks or more after receiving the first dose.
- Download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app which is helping us all to play our part in stopping the spread of the virus.
- Continue to follow the latest government guidance.