Let's do the right thing for Warwickshire
Whether you’re outside, or at home, there are simple things you can do to help limit the spread of the virus:
- Regularly wash your hands
- Stay two metres apart from people outside your household, or support bubble
- Wear a face covering when you’re in enclosed public places, on public transport or where social distancing is not possible - find out more about face covering exemptions
- Get tested regularly even if you don't have symptoms
- Continue to follow the latest government guidance
- Download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app which is helping us all to play our part in stopping the spread of the virus
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms - high temperature, new continuous cough or a change to taste and smell, start isolating and book a COVID-19 test.
- Start isolating: 10 days for you and 14 days for your household
- Book a test: Book a test online or call 119
Locally-led testing for people without COVID-19 symptoms (asymptomatic) is now available in locations around the county.