|Monday||09.30 – 12.30|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 – 12.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.30 – 12.30|
|Saturday||09.30 – 12.30|
Library services for Coleshill are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black & white, and colour
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- baby changing facilities
- public toilet
- UK Online Centre
Other council services
Children’s and young adults groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Last Saturday of the month, 10.30 – 11.30.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11:00 – 12:00.
Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 10:00 – 12:00. Drop-in or book in advance – Contact us.
- Coleshill Poetry Appreciation Group – meet first Saturday of the month, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Family history surgery. Every third Monday of the month, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Knitting club. Tuesdays, 14:00 – 16:00.
- Reading group. First Thursday of the month, 15:00 – 16:00.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Coleshill Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- accessible parking
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired