|Page 1||Applying directly to schools|
|Page 2||Warwickshire residents applying for a place at other Warwickshire schools|
|Page 3||Non Warwickshire residents applying for a place at a Warwickshire school|
|Page 4||Moving to a grammar school|
|Page 5||Year 11 places|
|Page 6||Post 16 education|
You will need apply directly to some schools for a place. The following schools don’t allow you to apply through the regular admissions process.
- All Saints Bedworth C of E Primary School
- Southam St James C of E (VA) Primary School
- St Lawrence C of E (VA) Primary School
- St Nicolas C of E (VA) Primary School
- Studley St Mary’s C of E Junior School
- Rugby Free Primary School
- Etone College
All admission authorities must comply with the requirements of the School Admissions Code, which includes providing parent/carers with written confirmation regarding the outcome of a school application.
Where an applicant is refused a place the school must provide a reason for the refusal and information on how a school appeal can be lodged.