Changing schools


You will need apply directly to some schools for a place. The following schools don’t allow you to apply through the regular admissions process.

  • All Saints Bedworth C of E Primary School
  • Southam St James C of E (VA) Primary School
  • St Lawrence C of E (VA) Primary School
  • St Nicolas C of E (VA) Primary School
  • Studley St Mary’s C of E Junior School
  • Rugby Free Primary School
  • Etone College

All admission authorities must comply with the requirements of the School Admissions Code, which includes providing parent/carers with written confirmation regarding the outcome of a school application.

Where an applicant is refused a place the school must provide a reason for the refusal and information on how a school appeal can be lodged.