- Log in to the Parent Portal or create an account if using it for the first time.
- Enter your details (new accounts only)
- A verification email will be sent to in your inbox - click the link and log in (new accounts only)
- Add your child’s details.
- As proof of address, upload a copy of one of:
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- signed and dated tenancy agreement
- Copy of solicitor letter confirming exchange of contracts on a new property
- Select your preferred schools
- Send any supplementary forms or information (such as baptism certificate) to the schools directly
- Click the submit button.
- Check you have received the automatic email acknowledgment that you application has been submitted
- Once you have submitted the application you will not be able to make any changes. Contact the team to discuss further
What is classed as my child's home address?
- The home address is the place where you child sleeps for most of their school week. If you need more details, please check the Warwickshire County Council entry admission arrangements
- Using a fraudulent address can lead to an application being withdrawn, an offer being withdrawn, or even removing the child’s place once they have started at a school
- If your child lives at more than one address, then you must agree on an address to use for school application purposes.
- If you move house at any point during the admissions process, then you must tell us.
Your school preferences
- You can apply for up to six schools.
- Name the schools in your order of preference but be aware that you could be offered a place at any of the schools you apply for.
- Think about how your child would get to those schools and get home, as well as the costs involved in travelling.
- We strongly advise you to name at least three schools on your application. Naming only one school does not guarantee your child a place at that school or give your child priority for a place over another child.
- We recommend that one of the six schools you name in your preferences is your priority area school.
Last year there were a number of children who applied on time but could not be offered a place at any of the schools listed on their application. In most cases, this is because they only listed one school or did not include their priority area school on the application. In these cases, we allocate a place at the nearest school to your home address which has availability once all other on-time applications have been processed. In some cases, this may be a significant distance away.