- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30 to 5pm Tuesday 9.30 to 5pm Wednesday 9.30 to 5pm Thursday Closed Friday 9.30 to 5pm Saturday 9.30 to 2.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Bedworth Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday - 9pm to 1pm
18 High Street
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- Asian reading material
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A3/A4 black & white, and colour
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- read and relax area
- UK Online Centre
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Tuesdays, 10:00 – 10:30.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Alternate Fridays, 15:30 – 16:45. See Eventbrite for dates.
- Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Fridays, 12:00 – 14:00. Book in advance.
- Stitch Up needlework club – informal club for crochet, knitting and hand sewing. Chat, share ideas and bring a project to work on. Beginners to advance level welcome. Fridays, 13:00 – 15:00.
- Job Club
- Tea and Talks – Guest speakers and refreshments. £1 donation. First Wednesday of the month, 10:00-11:00.
- Safe Place
Bedworth Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us