All libraries are closed Sunday 3 and Monday 4 May (Early May bank holiday).
Last updated on: April 24, 2015 11:44 am
|Monday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.00 – 16.00|
|Sunday||12.00 – 16.00|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 20.00
- Saturday: 09.00 – 16.00
- Sunday: 12.00 – 16.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- computers with printing and scanning – printing includes A3
- fax service
- read and relax area
- meeting room
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Wednesdays and Fridays 11:00 – 11:30.
- Book Magic – Sundays 14:00-15:00. Come and listen to children’s stories and enjoy craft fun.
- local studies and family history service
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet drop-in help sessions for people aged 50 plus
- Tuesday Night Reads reading group
- Young Writers’ Group
- Games Group
- Rugby Family History Group
- Book Magic for families on Sunday afternoons
- AgeUK Advice
- Rugby Wellbeing Hub Advice
- Aids for Retaining Independent Living Advice
- East European Advice
- UK Online Centre
Rugby Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- accessible entrance
- accessible lift
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- staff are trained to help
- information available