The centres are busiest at weekends between 11.00am and 1.00pm. You may want to avoid these times if you can. At times you may be directed to another centre. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
|Day||Winter(1st Oct to 31st Mar)||Summer(1st Apr – 30th Sep)|
|Monday||9.30am – 3.15pm||9.30am – 3:15pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 3.15pm||9.30am – 3:15pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 3.15pm||9.30am – 6.15pm|
|Thursday||9.30am – 3.15pm||9.30am – 3:15pm|
|Friday||9.30am – 3.15pm||9.30am – 3:15pm|
|Saturday||8.30am – 4.15pm||8.30am – 5.45pm|
|Sunday||8.30am – 4.15pm||8.30am – 5.45pm|
Items and materials
There are restrictions in place for certain items and materials. Click on the icons below to find more information.
Please click on the relevant icon for further information.
The following items from households are accepted. Please click on the relevant icon for further information.
Restrictions are in place at all of Warwickshire’s recycling centres and restrict vehicles such as vans, pick-ups, trailers and large 4×4’s.
Information on managing and disposing of commercial and chargeable household waste.
Please note – Judkins recycling centre does not currently offer commercial waste services.
A charity reuse shop run by Chapter 1 can be found at Judkins. All proceeds from the sale of materials from the shop go directly to the charity. To find out whether a certain item is accepted at the shop please contact reuse shop directly: 02476 642962
For safety reasons pedestrian access is not permitted at any of the recycling centres. However if you do not have access to a vehicle please call the waste management team on 01926 412593 where arrangements may be able to be made (48 hours notice required).
Judkins household recycling centre, Tuttle Hill, Nuneaton, CV10 OHU
- Please wear suitable clothing (no open toe footwear)
- Use gloves when handling sharp/heavy items
- Place all items in the correct containers
- Cooperate with staff and ask for assistance if needed
- Black bags may be opened by staff. You may be asked to sort and recycle mixed bags of rubbish
- Keep all children and animals inside your vehicle
- Observe the 5 mph speed limit
- Be courteous to staff and other customers
- Comply with all policies such as vehicle and DIY waste restrictions
- Park in marked bays only or as directed by staff