Leamington, Nuneaton and Rugby libraries will be closed on Sunday 2 October for essential ICT maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Last updated on: September 27, 2016 12:27 pm
|Monday||10:00 – 18.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 – 18.00|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 18.00|
|Thursday||09.00 – 18.00|
|Friday||09.00 – 17.00|
|Saturday||09.00 – 16.00|
|Sunday||10.00 – 14.00|
Library services for Nuneaton are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- Warwickshire Local Studies Collection
- Music and drama collection
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 colour
- fax service
- read and relax area
- Rhyme Time – Thursdays, 11:00-11:30. Fun songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and their parents and carers.
- Story Stomp – Thursdays, 9.45 -10.15. Fun session with stories and rhymes for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers.
- Book Magic – stories and activities for children. Sundays 11:30 – 12:00 (term time only).
- Code Club – free after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11. Wednesdays, 16:30 – 17:30.
- local studies and family history service
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays 14:00 – 16:00.
- Nuneaton Bookworms reading group
- UK Online Centre
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Nuneaton Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.