We are currently not accepting chemical waste but, you may still wish to complete an online chemical waste form. When we are able to accept chemical waste again we will be able to email you.
All visits must be pre-booked and are limited to one visit per household per month.
We only accept up to five litres per household per month from members of the public (commercial chemicals not accepted) free of charge.
- leave the chemical in its original container (as long as it does not leak)
- if not in their original container, use a clearly marked suitable storage method
- store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
- never pour chemicals down the drain, as it can pollute local water courses
- never mix chemicals
- do not put liquid chemicals into your rubbish bin
- chemicals from businesses, charities or any National Health Service are not accepted
- we are not able to collect your chemical waste
- we will only accept chemical wastes in containers which do not leak.
We reserve the right to restrict, or refuse certain hazardous chemical and paint wastes on the grounds of environmental compliance, the health and safety of visitors and staff at our sites and that hazardous chemical and paint wastes may not be legally classed as household waste.
To book please read our chemical procedure (PDF, 139.24 KB) before completing a form:
Your completed booking form can be sent to [email protected] or posted to us.