Warwickshire Towns Network (WTN)
Warwickshire Towns Network (WTN) is working within the WCC structure to enable town centres and high streets in Warwickshire to take positive action. Our work provides support and guidance to enable a mix of uses that will enhance the local offer and maintain prosperous and vibrant centres. Our core aims are to ensure:
- Warwickshire’s communities and individuals are supported to be safe, healthy and independent
- Warwickshire’s economy is vibrant and supported by the right jobs, training and skills and infrastructure.
Our offer is to:
- Hold regular online meetings and events in Warwickshire towns
- Provide access to expert guidance and support via our links with Association of Town and City Management (ATCM) and The Institute of Place Management (IPM)
- Highlight the uniqueness of place via articles on our social media channels - @warkstn on Twitter, @warwickshiretownsnetwork on Facebook and warkstn on Instagram
- Bring together services and stakeholders already working in our towns to enable innovative projects.