Education, employment and training
- We have a dedicated careers advisor within the team who will work with young people up to the age of 25.
- We will support you to get involved with activities to build self-esteem and confidence.
- You can receive a bursary up to £1,200 if you stay in education for at least 16 hours per week.
- If you choose to go to university, we can support by visiting the university with you or providing travel costs for the visit. We will support you to obtain tuition fees and maintenance loans.
- We will give you a £1,000 bursary for each year at university and we will contribute to your rent costs during university holidays.
- We will support you to do work experience and voluntary work and we will celebrate your successes.