Supporting your goals
- You will have a pathway plan that you make with the support of your social worker/ personal advisor. This will help you set your future goals and how we’ll work together to achieve these.
- You will have access to and be asked if you want support from an independent advocate.
- We will support you to access your files should you wish to see them.
- Along the way, you may be supported by the Virtual School, youth workers, college staff, careers advisors, foster carers, housing key workers, the Children in Care Council (CICC) or the care leavers forum.
- If you are in a crisis out of hours, remember you can contact the emergency duty team and let them know you are a care leaver.