Replacing a lost, damaged or stolen bus pass

If your bus pass is lost or stolen please notify us as soon as possible by calling 01926 359180, or visit a one stop shop. It will need to be cancelled so it cannot be used by anyone else.

If your pass is damaged, e.g. cracked or bent, and does not scan on the buses, then you will need to order a replacement.

If you find a bus pass which does not belong to you, please hand it in at one of our one stop shops, or post it to the address below.

You can apply online, in person or by post.

The charge for replacing your pass will be:

  • lost, damaged or change of name: £10
  • stolen: free if you provide a valid crime reference number (otherwise £10)


If you pass has already expired, or if it expires within the next month, then you should renew your pass instead.

To renew your pass online you will need either;

  • a card to make a payment (if your card is lost or damaged), or
  • a crime reference number if your card has been stolen

If you want to update your photo, then you will need either a webcam or built in camera to take your photo, or a passport style photo which you can upload.

Please note, If you have changed your name or address since you received your last pass, you can only renew in person or by post


Alternatively you can call 01926 359180, visit a one stop shop or complete a replacement pass request form (PDF, 54.9 KB) and post it to us.

Your replacement bus pass will normally be delivered to your address within two weeks (10 working days).

If your bus pass does not arrive, then you must notify us and request a free replacement within four weeks of your request, otherwise you will be changed for a further replacement.