The programme consists of a series of highways and sustainable transport improvement schemes. This programme will be a combination of developer led and funded schemes and council led schemes.
- upgrading Europa Way to dual carriageway between the M40 and Shires Retail Park roundabout
- upgrading junctions within the corridor
- new accesses into development sites
- a 500 space Park and Ride facility
- cycling and walking infrastructure
The work will result in improved traffic flows and reduced journey times. There will be a network of sustainable transport infrastructure and a choice of alternative forms of travel.
Overview of the programme