Lillington Library is now offering a limited number of services.
Click & Collect Request books online, by phone or email.
Staff Select Order a selection of books by phone or email.
Computer Access Book in advance online, phone or by email.
Return Loans Facility. Available during library opening hours.
Collect your orders and requests from the library once you have received a notification that your items are ready for collection. You do not need an appointment but may have to queue.
Email: [email protected].
During this time
Browsing in the library and other services are unavailable.
- Quarantining and cleaning measures for returned books will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your returned items may not be removed from your account for up to 5 days.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Libraries are government designated venues where a system must be in place to request and record contact details of their customers, visitors, and staff to help break the chains of transmission of coronavirus. We will therefore collect your name and contact details, at Grab & Go libraries, to support NHS Test and Trace.
eLibrary - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday Closed Thursday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5pm Friday Closed Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Lillington Library information (depending on your call package, charges may apply).
Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- computers with printing - printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Mondays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Thursdays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Last Friday of the month, 16:00 – 17:00.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 10.30 – 11.30.
- Other groups and activities
- Games and Gossip – board games. Fun with Scrabble, Monopoly, chess and draughts. Tuesdays, 14:00 – 15:30.
- Creative Chatters – Thursdays 13.30 - 15:00 - Come along, join our group and do your craft (knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery)
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- Report a crime or anti-social behaviour
- report lost or found property
- access the police website using the free to use public computers
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Lillington Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us