If your bus pass is lost or stolen please notify us as soon as possible by calling 01926 359180 or visit any of the libraries and council offices which offer Concessionary Travel. It will need to be cancelled so it cannot be used by anyone else.

If your pass is damaged, for example, cracked or bent, and does not scan on the buses, then you will need to order a replacement.

If you find a bus pass which does not belong to you, please hand it in at one of the libraries and council offices which offer Concessionary Travel or post it to the address below.

You can order a replacement by phone, in person or by post.

The charge for replacing your pass will be:

  • lost, damaged or change of name: £10
  • stolen: free if you provide a valid crime reference number (otherwise £10)

Your replacement bus pass will normally be delivered to your address within two weeks (10 working days).

If your bus pass does not arrive, then you must notify us and request a free replacement within four weeks of your request. Otherwise, you will be changed for a further replacement.

By telephone

Please call 01926 359180. You can pay the £10 charge by credit or debit card over the phone. You will not be able to replace over the phone if your address or name have changed, or if you need a new photograph.

In person

You can replace your pass at any of the libraries and council offices which offer Concessionary Travel. You will be able to pay with cash or, at some locations, by card.

If you need to change your address or your name please take evidence of your new address or a document showing your name change, for example, a marriage certificate.  

If you need an updated photograph a member of staff will take your photo free of charge.

By post

Please download and complete a Replacement Pass request form (PDF, 55 KB) and post it to us with payment or a crime reference number.