Henley Library has reopened.
- Please use the passageway between the Methodist church and the Seaspray fish and chip shop. Visitors are asked to give the right of way to people leaving the library with an exception for wheelchair users.
- Returned books should be deposited on the wooden display shelves in the entrance lobby before entering the library.
- Masks / face coverings must be worn in the library; hand sanitizer used upon entry;
- Visitors are limited to 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 family unit/bubble at anyone time.
- If a visitor doesn't have a mask, or is medically exempt, call our desk at 01564 794 885 for help. We can provide a disposable mask, or a volunteer can retrieve items from the shelves and assist borrowing / returning.
- For people who can't enter the library - collect and return books by appointment, making arrangements either by telephone 01564 794885 or email to [email protected].
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday Closed Tuesday 9.30am to 11.30am Wednesday Closed Thursday 9.30am to 11.30am Friday Closed Saturday 9:30am to 12:30pm Sunday Closed
Please contact individual community managed libraries for their bank holiday opening hours.
The Old School Room
Henley-in-Arden Methodist Church
115 High Street
- 01564 794885
- Do it online
- Contact us