Community managed and honesty libraries in Warwickshire
Community managed libraries are run by local community groups with support from the County Council’s Library and Information Service. They can be found at:
- Water Orton
What a community managed library offers.
- borrow books with a Warwickshire Library and Information Service card;
- request and borrow books with a Warwickshire Library and Information Service card;
- return books borrowed from any Warwickshire Library and Information Service library.
- renew books on a Warwickshire Library and Information Service ticket
- join Warwickshire Library and Information Service ;
- notify staff of changes to your membership details;
- use our Ask Now and Enquire enquiry services and;
- use most of our subscription websites.
Fines and replacement costs
Fines and replacement costs are the same for community managed and Warwickshire Library and Information Service libraries. Other costs may vary.
Books borrowed from community managed libraries that become overdue will receive an ‘overdue reminder’ from Warwickshire Library and Information Service.
Bedworth Heath Honesty Library
Bedworth Heath Honesty Library is a community run honesty library, located at Bedworth Heath Community Centre. There is a collection of books, including children’s and adult titles. Local volunteers manage book loans – they are not issued to your library ticket. Because of this:
- books borrowed from the honesty library can only be returned there;
- items borrowed from other libraries, cannot be returned to Bedworth Heath.