Bulkington Library is now offering a limited number of services by appointment only.
- Collection of books is by pre-arranged appointment only. Please do not visit a library without an appointment unless returning loan items.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Staff Select - order a selection of books. Collect by appointment only.
- Return Loans - available during library opening hours.
Bulkington Staff Select
How to request
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone 02476 491 651 or 0794 955 5780
- your name;
- your library card number;
- telephone number;
- what you would like to borrow.
You can also tell us about the book(s) or the type of books you would like to read:
- a selection of books by author, subject or format (large print, audiobook, hardback or paperback);
- the number of items you would like. You can borrow up to 3 books;
- adult or children's;
- fiction or non-fiction;
- study or leisure;
- genre of fiction you enjoy.
We will do our best to supply the book(s) you have requested or put together a selection based on your preferences.
How to collect
Collection of books is by pre-arranged appointment only.
- We will prepare your books and contact you by telephone, to arrange a collection time. Collection is by pre-arranged appointment only, in the library lobby.
- We will contact you as soon as possible but please allow up to 5 working days.
- Bring a bag to take away your books (we cannot provide one).
- There is no charge for this service.
Returning your loans
You can return loan items to Bulkington Library during opening hours. Deposit returned books in the pop-up laundry bag in the lobby.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.00am to 12 noon Tuesday 10am to 4pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 10am to 4pm Friday 10am to 4pm Saturday 9.30am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Please contact individual community managed libraries for their bank holiday opening hours.
- 024 7649 1651
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us