- Opening hours
Lillington Library will be closed for redecoration from 20 January until 3 February.
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6pm Tuesday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6pm Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Lillington Library information.
Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black & white, and colour
- meeting room for hire
- UK Online Centre
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Mondays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Thursdays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Last Friday of the month, 16:00 – 17:00.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 10.30 – 11.30.
- Other groups and activities
- Games and Gossip – board games. Fun with Scrabble, Monopoly, chess and draughts. Tuesdays, 14:00 – 15:30.
- Creative Chatters – Thursdays 13.30 - 15:00 - Come along, join our group and do your craft (knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery)
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to: - report a crime or anti-social behaviour, - report lost or found property etc, - access the police website using the free to use public computers. Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Lillington Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us