|Monday||10.30 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||10.30 – 17.00|
|Wednesday||13.30 – 17.00|
|Friday||10.30 – 16.00|
|Saturday||10.30 – 13.30|
Library services for Whitnash are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
Older person’s and disabled person’s bus passes
Please note: Customer service advisors are only available on Tuesdays 10.30 – 17.00 and Wednesdays 13.30 – 17.00.
We are unable to take new applications or take photographs outside these times.
Alternatively call 01926 359180.
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A4 colour
- fax service
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Fridays 11:15 – 11:45.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Mondays 11:15 – 11:45
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays 11:00 – 12:00.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet drop-in help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Tuesdays 14:00 to 16:00.
- read and relax area
- meeting room
- public toilet
- baby changing facility
- UK Online Centre
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Types of services available
- Housing benefit
- Council tax
- Housing and repairs
- disabled parking permit (blue badge)
- Environmental health
- Street lighting and highways
- Electoral registration
- Concessionary travel passes
- Leisure services
- Arrange collection of large or bulky unwanted household items
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Whitnash Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.