|Monday||09.30 – 12.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.30 – 12.30|
Library services for Wellesbourne are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- children’s DVDs
- computers with printing – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A4 black and white
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and their parents / carers. Fridays 10:00 – 10:30.
- Story Stomp – story telling for 2-4 years olds and their parents / carers. Wednesdays 10.30 – 11.00.
- Games group
- Family History 121s
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. First and third Fridays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Wellies Children’s Centre
- UK Online Centre
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Wellesbourne Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.