|Monday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||10.00 – 16.00 (limited service 13.00-16.00)|
Library services for Alcester are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 black and white
- fax service
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Every second Friday of the month, 16:00 – 17:00.
- Rhyme Time – Wednesdays 10:30 – 11:00. Songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers.
- Silver Surfers – Thursdays 10:00 – 12:00. Free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus
- Crafternoon Tea – Fridays, 13:30 – 15:00.
- Alcester Library Reading Group
- Betty’s Board Games. Mondays, 10:00 – 11:30.
- read and relax area
- meeting room
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- accessible parking
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- sign language interpretation arranged on request
- staff are trained to help
- information available