Waste Core Strategy
The Waste Core Strategy was adopted at the Full Council meeting on 9 July 2013.
- Waste Core Strategy Adopted Local Plan (July 2013) (PDF, 32.82 MB)
- Waste Core Strategy Adoption Statement (PDF, 15.95 KB)
- Waste Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal of the Council’s Main and Proposed Modifications (PDF, 1.39 MB)
- Waste Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal Report Appendices A-E (PDF, 1.74 MB)
- Waste Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal Main Report (PDF, 6.01 MB)
- Waste Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report (PDF, 4.71 MB)
On 12 June 2013, Warwickshire County Council received the Inspector’s report following the Examination of the Warwickshire Waste Core Strategy.
The report concluded that, subject to the main modifications being adopted, the Core Strategy satisfied the requirements of Section 20(5) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 and met the criteria for soundness in the National Planning Policy Framework.
Covering Letter to Inspector’s Report (PDF, 48.42 KB)
Inspector’s Report for the Warwickshire Waste Core Strategy (PDF, 319.05 KB)
View the Waste Development Framework archive and past documents.