Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Schools and learning

If you have children and are moving into the area you will need to register them with a school.

The Schools Admissions Code in England was changed in 2014 to support Service families, who can apply and be allocated a place before they move into an area. Children can be accepted mid-term and class sizes increased to beyond the normal maximum to accommodate them.

You can find out more on page 25 of the Schools Admissions Code.

Further information on schools:

Watch this video on YouTube

If your child has special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), the SEND Local Offer is there to support you.

Update cookies preferences