Connecting with other people has never been more important for our wellbeing. During lockdown, when we can’t physically be with our friends and neighbours, we have all had to look for new ways to show our loved ones and the community around us that we care.
Join our Show You Care campaign
We are encouraging our residents to display a picture of a heart in their window or share it on social media as a way to show that they are thinking of others in the pandemic.
Displaying or sharing a heart can mean many things, but could include:
- I care about our key workers
- I care about my neighbours
- I care about my grandparents who I haven’t been able to see
- I care about missing my school friends and teachers.
How can you get involved?
- Print these Heart templates for you and your family to colour in (PDF, 957 KB)
- If you don’t have a printer or would prefer to design your own hearts, you can colour and decorate your own!
- Take photos of your creations and share them on social media using #WarwickshireHearts
- Tag Warwickshire County Council, Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service or Warwickshire Libraries in your photos on social media so we can share them with the community!
- Tell us who you’re thinking about at the moment so you can show them that you care
- Don’t forget to display your finished heart creations in your windows for your neighbours to see
- Have a walk around your neighbourhood and see how many hearts you can spot!
The community spirit amongst Warwickshire residents is stronger than ever. We’ve been in this together since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we still are. And together, we will get through this.
As always, continue to do the right thing for Warwickshire and stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.