If you wish to keep or train animals for exhibition in the course of business for:
- Educational or entertainment purpose to any audience attending in person
- The recording of visual images of them by any form of technology that enables the display of such images.
You will need to apply in writing to the district or borough council for a licence.
The contacts for the district and borough councils are as follows:
- North Warwickshire: 01827 715341 or [email protected]
- Nuneaton and Bedworth: 024 7637 6376, or www.nuneatonandbedworth.gov.uk
- Rugby Borough: 01788 533533 or [email protected]
- Stratford: 01789 267575 or [email protected]
- Warwick: 01926 456705 or [email protected]
If you are already registered with Warwickshire Trading Standards under the Performing Animals (Regulation) Act 1925 this registration will expire on 31 March 2019. You will then need to register with the appropriate district or borough.