Information on services and support aiming to improve the mental health and wellbeing of young people including:
- what the service offers
- how to access support
- who can access the service (such as the age range)
- who can refer you (if a referral is needed)
The Dimensions Tool is a web-based app that will help you to find wellbeing support in the Coventry and Warwickshire area that is specific to your needs or someone else’s needs.
The tool will tell you about relevant advice, support and local interventions that may be helpful after you have answered a series of questions. The dimensions tool is free to use and has been developed in conjunction with parents and carers, referrers and our clinical staff.
Other services or opportunities that may enhance mental health and wellbeing
- Support for carers (including Young Carers)
- Support for children and families
- Healthy eating and healthy weight (includes services for overweight children)
- Keeping active (Including programmes and opportunities that young people can access)
- Health information on substance misuse
- Coventry and Warwickshire Mind Support for Young People