This winter Warwickshire Libraries are offering a warm, safe space for everyone to spend some time in.
Choose to read, study, work and use free WiFi or join in with the free library activities to make new friends. No membership required.
Look out for our special ‘Warm Welcome’ events where refreshments will be served.
Cost of living increases have impacted the way we all live our lives. Here at Warwickshire Libraries, we offer a comfortable safe environment for everyone to keep warm this winter and our free services will help to keep some of your costs down.
Library Warm Welcome events are free and include warm refreshments. Booking is not required, unless specified.
Sign up to the Warwickshire Libraries weekly newsletter by email to find out ‘what’s on’ and follow your local Warwickshire library on Eventbrite.
When you visit
Everyone is welcome to simply spend time reading, studying, working and accessing free library WiFi. Many libraries have jigsaws, games and mindfulness colouring available too.
If you’d like to borrow books, use library computers or access online resources please speak to staff about free library membership or join online. Limited library memberships are also available without I.D. We also have a range of concessionary tickets suitable for those with specific needs, such as visual impairment. Please speak to a member of staff when you visit a County Council managed library.
With a FREE library card you can explore online library resources on a free library device or via the free WiFi. There’s lots to choose from:
Warwickshire Libraries also has a wide eLibrary that includes:
- BorrowBox, the library ebook and eAudio service. Whether you prefer fiction or non-fiction, need eAudio or enlarged type, the BorrowBox collection is ready and waiting for you to browse.
- eMagazine Libby App and eNewspapers on PressReader offer many titles from the UK and around the world in a wide variety of languages to keep you up to date with all the latest news.
- If you are a classical music lover, why not explore the Naxos Music Service?
einformation and learning
Check out whats available through Warwickshire Libraries, including:
- Learn My Way – If you’re looking for free course to learn or improve your digital skills to stay safe and connected, visit Learn My Way and go from the basics to learning how to spend and manage your money safely online.
- Money, Money, Maths – Sign up for up to 3 workshops to improve your maths and money skills and cover saving energy and the planet, shopping for less and balancing your budget.
- COBRA database for careers and business advice
- Practice your Driving Theory Test
- Learn a language using Duolingo
- Find homework help and information with the online Encyclopaedia Britannica using either Junior, Student or Adult levels