Library services from 10 December 2021
All visitors are required to wear a face covering when visiting a library in line with the latest national restrictions.
To keep you and our staff safe we ask that when you visit:
- sanitise your hands
- respect the space of others
Events for children are now running in libraries! Limited places available and booking is essential.
Check the library updates page for information about all our services which we are continuing to gradually reinstate.
All county council-managed libraries have:
- Microsoft Office
- save to the hard drive temporarily and to external devices
- library members have 60 minutes free computer use per day, bookable in advance or ask at your library.
- children (members and non-members) can visit filtered websites, free of charge.
- secondary school aged children who are 11-15 years old, can access adult level filtered websites if their guarantor gives permission in person
- visitors / Non-members and temporary members can purchase computer time.
Bookings are held for 10 minutes from the session start time. At the library, go straight to the booked computer and enter your library card number and PIN.
All computers have Microsoft Windows 10 accessibility features.