Building resilience in ethnically diverse communities
The Reducing the impact of COVID grant 2021-23 is aimed at community and voluntary organisations. There has been £325,000 available across Warwickshire to support:
- Warwickshire’s communities and individuals to be safe, healthy and independent
- Warwickshire’s economy to be vibrant and supported by the right jobs, training, skills and infrastructure
All applications should aim to build community capacity and improve the health and wellbeing of predominantly ethnically diverse communities living in Warwickshire by focusing on one or more of the following:
- Reducing social isolation as a result of COVID and/or Long COVID
- Mental health and wellbeing as a result of COVID and/or Long COVID
- Unemployment as a result of COVID and/or Long COVID
- Physical health as a result of COVID and/or Long COVID
Round 3 applications
Applications for round 3 close Sunday 16 October at 23:00pm
Applications for up to £10,000 can be made (funding needs to be spent by May 2023).
How to apply
- Please ensure you read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application
- Application forms can be downloaded from here.
To submit your application, there are two parts that need to be submitted.
- The word document version of the application form (above).
- The online form will also need to be filled in, all the details of the online form can be found in the guidance notes, this process assists us with processing all the applications.
Where to get support
We also have a webinar lead by CAVA on Thursday 22nd September 6-7pm to support applicants fill in their application and explain the process to you.
If you have any questions or require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org