Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Some children and young people with SEND who live in Warwickshire will need social care support.

Social care covers a range of services that help people with day-to-day living. For children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) this may mean help with personal or physical care due to a disability. It may mean respite or a short break activity for the child or young person to enable them to spend regular time away from the family home.

Update cookies preferences