It is important to keep your details updated. This will ensure that any correspondence and renewals are sent to the correct address.
If you change your name, you will not automatically be issued with a new bus pass, as your old one will still work. If you do want to order a pass in your new name straight away then there will be a £10 charge for this. Otherwise, your new name will be printed on your pass when it is next replaced or renewed.
You will need to provide evidence of your name change, or new address.
Change of name
- marriage certificate
- civil partnership certificate
- deed poll
- adoption certificate
- decree absolute
Change of address
- Council Tax bill (current tax year)
- gas or electricity bill (less than three months old)
- landline telephone bill (less than three months old)
- water bill (less than three months old)
- official receipt for rent, or tenancy agreement (less than three months old)
- NHS medical card
To update your pass you can:
- visit one of our libraries or council offices which offer concessionary travel
- send a letter explaining your request (addressed to Warwickshire County Council, Concessionary Travel Team, P.O. Box 43, Barrack Street, Warwick, CV34 4SX
In addition to your evidence, you will need your bus pass/bus pass number (the long number across the front of the pass) or your date of birth and previous address.