Support for Early Help practitioners
- Early Help posters for practitioners (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Early Help toolkit (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Early Help information leaflet for parents and carers (PDF, 530 KB)
- Early Help support guide for lead practitioners (PDF, 196KB)
Early Help Pathway
The Early Help Pathway is a set of tools that have been designed so that professionals can work with families to understand their situation, recognise their strengths and identify actions that will enable them to overcome challenges they are facing.
Please use the guidance packs below to help you facilitate the Early Help Pathway.
- Early Help Pathway Assessment Guidance (PDF, 489 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Review Guidance (PDF, 310 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Closure Guidance (PDF, 375 KB)
- Pathway to Change Tool Guidance (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Early Help Triage Tool Guidance (PDF, 720 KB)
When you click on the links to the forms below, they will open in a web browser. Please do not complete these in the web browser, you will not be able to save.
Please follow the instructions below in order to open, complete and save the forms using Adobe Reader:
- Click on the link of the form you want to complete.
- When it opens in your web browser, click the download button on the top right of the screen, or right-click anywhere on the page and select Download.
- Open the Downloads folder on your PC or device.
- Find the form you just downloaded, right-click, then click Open with... and select Adobe Reader.
- Once the form opens in Adobe Reader, select File, then Save as to save the form in a location of your choice, under the name of the family.
You can now return to the form at any point from the saved location. You can also make edits after saving if you need to add additional information.
- Early Help Pathway Assessment - digital (PDF, 892 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Review - digital (PDF, 859 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Closure - digital (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Pathway to Change Tool - digital (1.4 MB)
- Early Help Triage Tool - digital (PDF, 678 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Assessment - printable (PDF, 862 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Review - printable (PDF, 840 KB)
- Early Help Pathway Closure - printable (PDF, 854 KB)
- Pathway to Change Tool - printable (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Early Help Triage Tool - printable (PDF, 673 KB)
Family Support Line
In addition to providing support to parents and carers the Family Support Line is available for practitioner support. The line operates Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm on 01926 412412.
Early Help Networks
Early Help network meetings aim to provide advice, support and guidance to trained Early Help Lead Professionals or partners interested in finding out more about Early Help prior to accessing training. Locality Targeted Support Officers lead the meeting sharing useful information, explore needs in the area and further strengthen the Early Help process to support children and families whilst enabling networking opportunities between organisations.
Please see below a link to the meeting dates and Teams link to attend the Early Help Network events in your locality.
Family Support Networks
Locality family support network meetings aim to share best practice, skills, knowledge, and support across the locality area from a variety of organisations. Led by the district or borough Early Help Team Leader, they will include restorative problem-solving circles.
Please see below the link to the meeting dates and Teams link to attend the Family Support Network meetings in your locality.