Why choose Centenary Business Centre?
- Simple easy-in, easy-out agreement.
- 28 day licence agreements available on some units.
- Opportunity for growth into larger units.
- 24 hour access, 365 days a year.
- Centre management based on site.
- Office, light industrial and warehouse space with managed reception.
- Onsite cafe and additional kitchen facilities within the centre.
- Communal lifting equipment including forklift truck and pallet truck.
- Roller shutter door access to all industrial units.
- Free onsite car parking.
- CCTV monitoring – 24 hour security.
- Meeting room available for hire.
- Photocopying, faxing and franking services available.
- Networking and business support.
- Super fast fibre optic broadband packages available.
From £134.33 per month
- ABW Studio
- AMBA QA LTD
- Anker Elemental Limited
- BHR Pharmaceuticals
- Bobbinz Embroidery
- British Forces Resettlement Services
- CSL Industrial Roofing Services Ltd
- Crazy Rah Art
- Dreamscape Design
- D & D Chocolates Ltd
- E N Tooling
- ElevAero Ltd
- Green 4 Life Recycling
- Herbert Spares Ltd
- Holistic Homecare
- IC Solutions 24/7 Ltd
- Inspirational Labels Limited
- Fire Safety Training Services Ltd
- JM Steele Accountancy Ltd
- Job Spotter
- Joel Technologies Ltd
- Liz Taylor Lettings
- Manor Security
- Medspa Pro
- Moores Contract Cleaners
- NovaMat Limited
- Nuneaton Sameday Couriers Ltd
- Nuneaton Podiatry Clinic
- MG Duff International
- Parker Masters Design & Print
- Photo Me International
- Positive Impact For Young People CIC
- ProAccess Ltd
- PS Accountancy Ltd
- ROS (UK) Ltd
- Select Accountants Ltd
- SMOART Ltd
- SOAG GB Ltd
- Stayclean Contract Cleaning Services Ltd
- Studio 43
- The Carpet Centre
- Truly Sumptuous
- Salfordinsole Healthcare
- Velvet Lashes by Daria
- Vive Le Roi Ltd
- Whitestone Property Services (Midlands) Ltd
62 units ranging in size from 12 sq m to 129 sq m (124 sq ft to 1392 sq ft)
Attleborough Fields Industrial Estate
Easily reached from the M6, M1, M42 and M5 motorways
View Offices in a larger map
“Centenary Business Centre has helped IC Solutions grow amazingly over the past 2½ years. Our business premises offer us many add on’s that we would not get from renting in the mainstream. From photo copying, faxing, mailbox to a very welcoming, professional reception area, we couldn’t have wished for more!
Normally, one would expect to pay a large salary to admin staff that excel in their role, all this comes with the package at CBC. From small start up units, you can move to larger units as your business grows, and importantly, you are on a monthly contract rather than being tied into a 3 year commitment.
If you want business premises that will give you the resources you need as a start up (or even established) business, then CBC is certainly worth investigating. I can’t thank the management staff enough for assisting us in getting to where we are today” Oliver Canty I C Solutions 24/7 Ltd.
“Centenary Business Centre, Nuneaton is a perfect location for all businesses types to operate from, it certainly ticks all the boxes for our requirements including an excellent friendly management structure supporting all aspects of running a business, with modern facilities, ample parking on a safe & secure site. Also being surrounded by other businesses gives you an ideal opportunity to gain more clients on your doorstep. Since moving in our business has grown dramatically & wouldn’t hesitate recommending it to anyone.” Mark Wilson Nuneaton Sameday Couriers Ltd.
“Having looked at other commercial letting space in the local area, Centenary Business Centre was a clear first choice. Excellent for; access,security,parking, location,cost, attentive staff and all the other services you’d expect from a leading local business centre 10/10.” Simon Huxley, Owner – InXpress Leicester.
“We’ve upgraded our unit three times since moving into Centenary Business Centre in 2000. The process is really simple and it’s helped our business to grow and change organically. We are really happy with the centre and would recommend it to anyone.” Barbara Burgess, managing director, D & D Chocolates.