Coronavirus (Covid-19)

If you are extremely vulnerable to Covid-19 and need additional support, call 0800 408 1447.

Support and advice about coronavirus and council services. Or call 01926 410410


A child does not require a performance licence when:

  • The child is required to perform for one day and in the 6 months preceding that performance the child has not exceeded the 3-day unlicensed exemption period (a child can possibly perform for four days in a six month period without the need for a licence)
  • AND they do not require time off school (paid or unpaid)
  • OR the performance is under arrangements made with school or a Body of Persons (Body of Persons exemptions can be granted by a local education authority or secretary of state if certain criteria are met)
  • AND no payment is made to the child or any other person, except for defraying expenses.

Exemption Declaration (DOC, 68 KB)