- Child employment and children in entertainment
- Privacy notice
Last updated: 18 December 2017
This privacy notice applies to:
- issuing child employment permits to allow children to take part in employment.
- issuing licenses to allow children to take part in entertainment
- approving chaperones for children in entertainment
- Purpose for processing
Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under the:
- Children and Young Persons Act 1933/63
- Warwickshire County Council Byelaws
- Children and Young Persons Act 1933 – sections 23-30
- Children and Young Persons Act 1963 – sections 37-44
- Children (Performances and Activities) England Regulations 2014
- Personal information collected and lawful basis
- personal details (for example, name, email, contacts, address, date of birth)
- family details
- employment details (including job applications)
- visual images
- licences or permits held
- student and pupil records
- business activities
- physical or mental health details (including health/social care records)
- offences (including alleged offences), criminal proceedings, outcomes and services
- How long we will hold your information
We may share information with another local authority if they want to check if a chaperone is approved with us. This is only used to confirm status and we do not provide any other details.
Currently all records are retained in line with the IICSA enquiry.
- Your information rights
See our full privacy notice for contact details, how we process your information or if you have a complaint about your information rights.
Your information rights for this service include: