You can access public information by:
- using the built in navigation or search facility on our website
- using our publication scheme guide that links to common information
- searching our online disclosure log using a date range and optional keywords
- asking at your local library or information point
- telephoning our Customer Service Centre on 01926 410410
Make a formal request for public information
- Online: complete the public information request form
- Email: put your request in an email to: email@example.com
- Write: put your request in a letter to the address on this page
You will get an acknowledgement to an email within 1 working day and a letter within 5 working days of receipt.
Make a request to access your personal information/records
- Online: read through our data protection page and completing the secure online form
- Write: put your request in a letter or use the form available on our data protection page
Please do not email requests for access to personal data/records. If you have any questions please contact us using the telephone number on this page.
Warwickshire FOI/EIR disclosure log
You can search for FOI/EIR requests and responses online.
Access to Information Policy
Our policy makes sure that we follow the law on holding and publishing information.
We do this by:
- recognising the rights to privacy of individuals
- being transparent and fair in the way we meet our legal obligations
- making sure data held about individuals is accurate and relevant
- having clear archiving and destruction policies
- protecting confidentiality of individuals,
- making sure that there are adequate security measures in place
- raising awareness through effective staff training
- providing access to public information where possible
- not discriminating when dealing with requests for information
- setting out clear procedures for responding to requests for information
- setting out clear procedures for making a complaint and ensuring a prompt response.
Read our full policy in the Documents and downloads section.