Coronavirus (Covid-19)

If you've been identified as extremely vulnerable to Covid-19 by the NHS and need to self-isolate, call 0800 408 1447 for support.

Advice for everyone on coronavirus is available on our website or on 01926 410410.

5. Bypassed community signs

5.1 Facilities such as cafes, restaurants, public houses and hotels may qualify collectively for local services signs. In such cases, there must be public toilets available in the town or village. The county council will not provide funds for these signs.