The Pre-register for the Winter Scheme – in partnership with iChoosr - is now live.
Since February 2018, we have partnered with iChoosr- the Big Community Switch and over 160 other councils to take part in three collective energy switching schemes a year.
Year on year, the scheme has delivered competitive tariffs for households. The collective switch continues to succeed in reaching households who have never switched before and an increasing number of those who have switched with us recently and who choose to use this scheme.
The scheme has become increasingly popular in Warwickshire, with households having already saved a combined £1,74m for the past eleven auctions on their gas and electricity bills since the scheme's inception.
The process is simple. If you are comfortable using the internet, you can register yourself.
This is our eleventh collective energy switch to help Warwickshire residents save money on their gas and electricity bill.
Why do residents like our schemes?
- The iChoosr auction model delivers registrants a competitive offer through group-buying and being part of a wider group.
- All suppliers are pre-vetted before the auction to ensure registrants get a competitive offer.
- iChoosr and Warwickshire County Council are independent of suppliers and provide objective information that allows registrants to make a well-informed decision.
- Registrants have no obligation to continue after they receive their personal offer.
- The process is easy, and from the beginning to the end, our helpdesk can support registrants if they need any assistance.
- All tariffs through Big Community Switch schemes come with renewable electricity, enabling people who switch with us to make a positive difference to reduce carbon emissions and contribute to a greener future for all of us.
Find out more about recent energy price rises
Winter auction dates
- Launch: Tuesday 30 November
- Auction: Tuesday 15 February
- Offers: from Monday 28 February
- Closure: Tuesday 29 March
Further information about past auctions can be found in iChoosr's Frequently Asked Questions.