Applying to the Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust
A range of organisations can apply. These include:
- Local Authorities, NHS organisations and other public bodies
- registered charities, including community interest Companies
- Armed Forces Units with a specific UIN.
The MOD Covenant Fund will not fund individuals, unincorporated organisations and partnerships.
Applicants are strongly recommended to discuss their project with their local CSW partnership representative prior to the submission of any application. Local partnerships are expected to endorse those applications that go forward, to ensure they are:
- based on an evidence of need
- connected to and work with other appropriate organisations
- not duplicating existing provision
- a fit with local Covenant priorities
- supported by Covenant partner agencies.
Local partnerships are also involved in assessment and decision making processes to support the Armed Forces Covenant Trust Team in choosing which projects to fund.
The local CSW Covenant partnership representatives are: