Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Making a health complaint

You have the right to make a complaint about any part of your NHS care, treatment or service.


The NHS also welcomes your feedback so that they know what they are doing well and what they need to improve.

If you want to share your experience, good or bad, you can speak to a member of staff. If you are unhappy with a service, it is always worth discussing this early on as they may be able to sort it out quickly.

Making a health complaint

Making a health complaint can be confusing. Different organisations cover different parts of the health service. In Warwickshire, we have the Clinical Commissioning Group, South Warwickshire Foundation Trust and Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

Most hospitals will have a Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). You can speak with a PALS member who can try and help sort out your concerns before you need to make a complaint.

Support and Advocacy in Warwickshire

You may find it helpful to get advocacy support to talk through your concerns and help you with your complaint.

There are two services in Warwickshire who offer free advocacy and advice to help you. These are Healthwatch Warwickshire and Voiceability.

Update cookies preferences