Publicly available information
Please note that this information is subject to change and is provided as a general guide only. It is not intended to be a substitute for conducting a property search.
We will not accept any liability for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused in connection with the use of this information.
Roadways, footpaths and other public rights of way
The following information is available:
- Streets maintained at public expense (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Definitive map and statement containing information on other public rights of way (for example, footpaths and bridleways) in Warwickshire.
Stopping-up of highway
For information on current applications to extinguish highway, or to apply for a highway extinguishment, please contact County Highways
Road and traffic schemes
- List of schemes (PDF, 61 KB)
- Highways and traffic projects in Warwickshire
- Dosthill Bypass (please contact Staffordshire County Council)
- Major construction projects
- Traffic schemes
Railway schemes within Warwickshire
Outstanding notices relating to highways
Notices served in relation to highways are made by County Highways. Please contact them for further information County Highways
Compulsory purchase orders relating to highways
None at present.
Parks and countryside
Orders under s82 Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 or designations under s7 National Parks and Access to the Countryside Act 1949 for areas within Warwickshire: