Understanding your pregnancy
- Facts about labour and birth
- Build your confidence in becoming a parent
- Developed by midwives and other psychologists
Understanding your baby
- Develop your relationship with your new baby
- Build your confidence as a new parent
- Developed by health visitors and child psychologists
Understanding your child
- Helps to build reassurance you are doing the right thing
- Helps to make sense of your child’s development & behaviour
- Recognises the importance of play in child development
This programme consists of three online guides (courses) that have been developed by NHS experts and parents using an evidence-based approach to increase the confidence of parents-to-be, mums, dads, parents-to-be, grandparents and carers.
The three online guides are FREE for Warwickshire residents using the access code BEAR.
All of the guides can be completed flexibly, at your own pace. Each of the guides’ modules takes around 15-20 minutes to complete.
These guides are designed to help build a strong relationship between you and your baby, infant or child.
Using the access code BEAR on registration will provide access to all three guides for a lifetime and it will never expire.
There’s also a selection of other online and face to face courses for parents, covering a wide range of topics.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0121 296 4448