The third Warwickshire Local Transport Plan (LTP3) came into effect on 1st April 2011. LTP3 sets out the transport policies and strategies for the County for period 2011-2026 and replaces LTP2 (2006-2011).
LTP3 was developed from consultations at local Community Forums and through contact with a wider group of people and organisations (e.g Train Operating Companies, Bus Operators, the Environment Agency etc) to obtain views in relation to the development of the LTP. This process was carried out from summer 2009 to summer 2010 with the public being invited to submit their views on the overall policy direction for the LTP and specific transport measures.
The result is a framework which seeks to build upon the successes of LTP2 and to provide a strategy of how Warwickshire’s transport network will be maintained and improved upon over the next fifteen years.
Local Transport Plan Main Strategy:
- A – Transport Asset Management Plan(PDF, 449.82 KB)
- B – Sustainable Modes of Travel Strategy(PDF, 403.97 KB)
- C – Air Quality Action Plans(PDF, 7.47 MB)
- D – Equality Impact Assessment(PDF, 477.71 KB)
- E – Strategic Environmental Assessment(PDF, 3.46 MB)
- F – Habitat Regulations Appropriate Assessment(PDF, 224.42 KB)
- G – Stakeholders(PDF, 14.29 KB)
- Stratford-upon-Avon Area Transport Strategy (PDF, 821.39 KB)
- Warwickshire EV Charging Infrastructure Strategy (PDF, 1 MB)