Reading Well can help you manage your health and wellbeing using helpful reading. They are produced by The Reading Agency. Currently there are four book lists available;
- Reading Well for Mental Health
- Reading Well for Dementia
- Reading Well for Young People
- Reading Well for Long Term Conditions
All titles are recommended by health professionals. We also offer a collection aimed at families.
How to access
If you are already a library member, Reading Well books are available to borrow from your local library with your Warwickshire library card. If you are not currently a member you can join at any County Council Managed Library or you can visit us online.
You may be signposted to a collection by your GP or health professional.
Further information about the Reading Well scheme can be found on the Reading Well website.
Browse the BOP catalogue
Use the following link to find your book:
- Browse the catalogue for Reading Well for Mental Health
- Browse the catalogue for Reading Well for Dementia
- Browse the catalogue for Reading Well for Long Term Conditions
BOP is part of Reading Well Books on Prescription, delivered by the Reading Agency in partnership with the Society of Chief Librarians, with funding from the Arts Council.