Warwickshire Pathways Drug and Alcohol Services
Warwickshire Pathways Drug and Alcohol Services brings together a range of service providers working together to support people with drug and alcohol problems and their families. Find out more about drug and alcohol support services.
The service is delivered through:
- a children and young person’s drug and alcohol service, including an 18-25 transition service, which is provided by Compass
- an adult drug and alcohol service, including an 18-25 transitions service, provided by Change Grow Live (CGL)
- an all-age recovery network, provided by CGL
There are a number of other organisations and services that can help, including:
- NHS One You - support for drinking
- Re-Solv - for solvent misuse and legal highs
- FRANK - for drug advice
- Alcoholics Anonymous
NHS help for problem gambling
NHS help for problem gambling offers support and treatment options if you feel you need help with gambling. Find out more about NHS help for problem gambling.