Support in Warwickshire
- Refuge – Warwickshire Domestic Violence Service is a countywide service that offers help and support to women, men and children experiencing domestic violence in Warwickshire. If you live in Warwickshire you can call 0800 408 1552 to speak to a support worker. If you are not able to call, please email DVSW@refuge.org.uk. Always call 999 in an emergency.
- Safe in Warwickshire - Safe In Warwickshire is a collection of partner agencies, who are members of the Safer Warwickshire Partnership Board. We work collaboratively to address crime and safety priorities, and to provide support for victims and survivors of crime and disorder across Warwickshire.
- LGBTQ+ - National Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Domestic Violence helpline run by Galop, provides support to LGBT people suffering domestic abuse. Phone: 0800 999 5428.
Rape and Sexual Abuse
- RoSA – RoSA is an independent charity working throughout Warwickshire, offering free confidential support for anyone who has experienced rape, sexual abuse, or sexual violence. Phone: 01788 551151.
- Safeline – Safeline is a specialist charity providing a range of services across Warwickshire to support all survivors of rape and sexual abuse. Phone: 01926 402498 (or text 07860 027573).
- The Blue Sky Centre (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) – The Blue Sky Centre is a SARC where any victim of rape or sexual assault will receive medical care, police intervention (if they wish to report the crime), and various other support services. Phone: 01926 507805.
- Child Exploitation – Children and young people have a right to be safe and should be protected from all forms of abuse. It’s everyone’s responsibility to spot the signs of child exploitation and protect children and young people in Warwickshire. Visit the Something’s Not Right website for information and details of support available.
- Rugby Families First – Rugby Families First is a safe and confidential service who provide support to families who have experienced or are experiencing domestic violence, a family member in or due out of prison, problems with neighbours, friends or other family members and concerns around family breakdown.
- Domestic Abuse Counselling Service (DACS) – The Domestic Abuse Counselling Service (DACS) offers counselling to both female and male victims of abuse in Nuneaton, North Warwickshire and Stratford upon Avon. They offer a perpetrators programme in Nuneaton.
- Family Intervention Counselling Service – The Family Intervention Counselling Service run a number of courses for perpetrators of domestic violence, their partners and children in South Warwickshire.
- Cohort 4 – Cohort 4 is a peer support organisation for women based in North Warwickshire. It is a non-profit social enterprise made up of women who all have experience of abuse, criminal justice and mental health issues. Women decide what they need and when they need it, to enhance and reinforce their confidence and well being in the community of North Warwickshire, which covers Tamworth, Atherstone, North Warwickshire villages, Nuneaton and Bedworth.