We are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you are a user with general public access, the Warwickshire County Council website does not store or capture personal information but merely logs a number called your IP address which is automatically recognised by the system.
The system will record personal information if you:
- subscribe to or apply for services that require personal information
- report a fault and give your contact details for us to respond
- contact us and leave your details for us to respond.
- More information on the cookies we use online
- This statement only covers websites maintained by us (warwickshire.gov.uk) and does not cover other third-party supplier or partner web sites linked from our website.
- Full customer privacy notice – more information on how we protect your information.
- Full staff and job candidates privacy notice - more information on how we protect the information of our staff and prospective employees